BOOK A DISCOVERY CALL
JOIN SCARAB EVERY MONDAY @ 9am PST
FOR KUNDALINI YOGA AS TAUGHT BY YOGI BHAJAN.
ONLINE MEMBERSHIPS AND DROP-INS ARE AVAILABLE
WORK 1:1 WITH SCARAB
COACHING & HEALING SESSIONS WITH SCARAB DEVA
Scarab combines multiple healing modalities with transformational coaching to ensure the most powerful shifts for your healing and ascension process.
This includes Holy Fire Reiki, Theta and Transference Healings (in a deeply compassionate container) to alchemise your ascension, spiritual growth and radiant physical health.
REACH OUT TO DISCUSS A
TAILOR-MADE HEALING PACKAGE
INTUITIVE READINGS & INTEGRATION COACHING
* Work with Scarab to break through to the authentic expression of your true nature.
* Connect with your guides and ancestral support to fully embody your unique pathway through life.
* Receive guidance through interpretation of your visions, dreams and deepest desires in a way that inspires and supports you, and yet grounds your ideals into everyday reality and manifestation.
* Enhance the power of your own intuition, learning to navigate the dimensions from beyond that will bring you into alignment with the wisdom of your soul.
HOLY FIRE III REIKI® AND KARUNA KI® HEALING SESSIONS ONLINE
* Release mental and physical distress and heal ancestral patterns and past life wounding.
* Swiftly raise your vibration and ability to manifest changes in your reality.
* Revitalise your spiritual well being and internal clarity.
* Bring healing to any ancestral and other vibrational blocks to health, relationships, abundance and spiritual development.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese style of energy therapy that promotes relaxation, stress reduction, and healing. Reiki works off the theory that our bodies and minds are made up of energy, and universal/divine energy can be channeled to remove energy blockages, which removes the barriers from the body and mind’s natural ability to relax and heal.
The practice of healing in this way originated in Egypt and was known as Sekhem.
As with most healing therapies, no certain outcome can be guaranteed, but years of research has shown that reiki can be very helpful for many mental and medical issues as a complementary therapy.
I started my journey with energy healing in 2002, when I started studying energy healing independently. Later in 2009, I started my official training and became a Level Two Reiki Practitioner.
Now, I am a Certified Holy Fire® III Usui Reiki Master Practitioner & Karuna Reiki ® Master Practitioner.
How Reiki will be used in your session
Reiki will only be used once you give direct permission through booking your session with me.
I often use reiki as a compliment to my spiritual coaching work. For example, I may use a reiki treatment on someone struggling with poor sleep patterns after providing psychoeducation on good sleep hygiene. I may use reiki while facilitating a guided meditation to reduce anxiety, or to assist with releasing an ancestral block. Because the reiki can promote healing on the physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual levels, it can be adopted to help with a large range of problems. It is important to know that any reiki session can trigger a healing crisis. This means that symptoms might get a little worse before they get better. Symptoms such as a headache, nausea and fatigue might be experienced as a result of a reiki session that is focused on clearing dense energy blocks.
What to expect during your Reiki experience
When reiki treatments are provided in the session, you will be able to remain seated upright or recline on the sofa.
You will remain fully dressed and will not be touched directly in most cases.
A person’s experience during a reiki treatment can vary greatly from person to person. Some may experience feelings of warmth, coolness, tingling, drifting, deep relaxation or nothing at all. Because reiki works on a more subtle energetic level, you do not need to feel any certain sensation in your body for it to work. Most clients say they notice feeling much more relaxed and emotionally lighter after the reiki treatment regardless of what bodily sensation they experienced or did not experience during the treatment.